Be part of the solution and make a difference
The PAPAA Forum: Psoriatic Arthritis
- Author: Website user
- Topic: Psoriatic Arthritis
I am writing as we are struggling to get my partner life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection insurance. She never had cover, is 44 and has psoriatic arthritis. We have gotten a broker now to try to help us find cover and we are struggling. We were wondering if there are insurers the PSA community tend to use or to try that are…
- Author: Website user
- Topic: Psoriatic Arthritis
Does anyone else have Myleodysplastic syndrome as well as PSA [psoriatic arthritis]? I am severely neutropenic but starting sekunimab [secukinumab] Monday. Apparently the untreated PSA is helping drive the blood cancer.
- Author: Website user
- Topic: Psoriatic Arthritis
I’ve been feeling really worried, I’ve had psoriasis for a long time, and I’m used to dealing with the skin flare-ups. I keep thinking about psoriatic arthritis and wonder if it’s something I’ll get too.
I heard about psoriatic arthritis and it can cause joint pain, swelling, and stiffness. I’ve started noticing some aches and pains in my…
- Author:
- Topic: Psoriatic Arthritis
I'm just wanting to email the hospital this morning with some recent changes to my spine and feel they are massively failing me at present. I was hoping to get as much information on the website first around spinal issues in general.
I'm experiencing some very obvious changes and constant back pain both upper and lower back that is evident in…