Staying at home - the rules
It is looking increasingly more likely that we will be asked by the UK Government to stay at home for a further period during this current situation. Understanding exactly what you can or cannot do may not be that obvious.
There are some FAQs available that explain in more detail on the following questions:
- When am I allowed to leave the house?
- Can I go to the dentist, my GP or another medical appointment?
- Can I walk my dog / look after my horse?
- Should I stay at home or go to work?
- I’m not a critical worker and I can’t work from home. What should I do?
- How can I find out if my work is essential or not?
- Can I see my friends?
- Can I visit elderly relatives?
- Can I go out to help a vulnerable person?
- My boss is forcing me to go to work but I’m scared of coronavirus. What should I do?
- I can’t go to work because I need to look after my child, but my boss is threatening to sack me if I don’t. What should I do?
- Can I move house?
- Can I go to the park?
- Can I drive to a national park or other green space to walk?
- Can I exercise more than once a day if I need to due to a significant health condition?
- What will happen to me if I break the rules?