Back to work guidance
Following the announcement issued about the next steps to help people return to work, guidance in now available. Although there is different advice from all four nations, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy has issued the following material.
The guidance is to help employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely during the coronavirus pandemic.
The eight guides cover the following areas:
- Construction and other outdoor work
- Factories, plants and warehouses
- Labs and research facilities
- Offices and contact centres
- Other people's homes
- Restaurants offering takeaway or delivery
- Shops and branches
To read the full advice visit the GOV.UK website