See the story
Small grants for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis research
In the current economic climate it is more difficult than ever for researchers to secure the necessary financial support.
As a charity we wish to support research into all aspects of psoriasis whenever possible, though of necessity the amounts we are able to commit are relatively small.
We are registered with the National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) as a partner organisation, which allows us to be added to the UK Clinical Research Network portfolio when we support any research that qualifies.
We will consider funding applications for small, relatively low cost (<£10k) research projects in the following areas:
- Short term observational studies
- Funding of feasibility and pilot studies
- Systematic Reviews
- Small epidemiological surveys
- Psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis in children
The trustees of the charity will consider other areas of research, provided there is likely to be a tangible benefit for patients affected by psoriasis and/or psoriatic arthritis.
To learn more about our funding strategy go to the following page
How to apply:
Please submit your initial enquiry to:
Unit 3 Horseshoe Business Park
In addition to funding, PAPAA can provide support to your research in a variety other ways.
- Help publicise your research or trial
- Promote participation & help with recruitment
- Provide lay patient and public involvement (PPI)
- Publicise the results online and in-print
- Provide NIHR partner organisation status
Please contact us and we’ll be pleased to try and support your work.