Why not support our work
- Publicise current research and trials
- Promote participation
- Support patient and public involvement (PPI)
- Publicise the results online and in-print
- In some cases provide financial support (subject to application approval)
- Act as NIHR partner organisation
The following are projects, which have been awarded and received grants from PAPAA:
- Psoriasis Symptom Management Programme: Dr Joanne Sanderson, Dr Helen Ricahrds, Dr Donal Fortune, Ms Clare Cassells & Prof Christopher Griffiths; University of Manchester.
- A novel, web-based, psychological intervention for people with psoriasis: the electronic Targeted Intervention for Psoriasis (eTIPs) study : Dr Christine Bundy, Ms Binder Pinder, Dr Sandra Bucci D. Reeves, Prof Christopher Griffiths, Prof Nicholas Tarrier; University of Manchester.
- Psoriasis in Practice, Primary care training programme. Online resource: Prof Alex Anstey, Julie Van Onselen; Academic Dermatology, Newport.
- Cochrane review of Fumaric Acid Esters in psoriasis: Dr John Ingram; University of Cardiff.
- Is it feasible for community pharmacists to deliver an educational programme designed to help people with psoriasis self-manage as effectively as possible?: Dr Rod Tucker; Hull.
- Auditory modulation of itch in psoriasis patients: Dr Henning Holle & Dr Fiona Cowdell; University of Hull.
- Examining the association between parental mindfulness in parental and child wellbeing in childhood psoriasis: Should we test mindful parenting as an intervention: Dr Andrew Thompson; University of Sheffield.
- Can screening undertaken in the community pharmacy help identify patients who have psoriatic arthritis?: Dr Rod Tucker; Robert Gordon University
- Ultrasound in the diagnosis of enthesitis: Dr Ashley Elliot; University of Belfast.
- DermDiag: Dr Amanda Oakley, Emily Oakley; DermNet New Zealand.