Portfolio archive links
The follower are research programmes or activities we have supported, follow the links to articles, the published papers or programme:
- Psoriasis Symptom Management Programme: Dr Joanne Sanderson, Dr Helen Ricahrds, Dr Donal Fortune, Ms Clare Cassells & Prof Christopher Griffiths; University of Manchester. BJD article.
- A novel, web-based, psychological intervention for people with psoriasis: the electronic Targeted Intervention for Psoriasis (eTIPs) study : Dr Christine Bundy, Ms Binder Pinder, Dr Sandra Bucci D. Reeves, Prof Christopher Griffiths, Prof Nicholas Tarrier; University of Manchester. Link to eTIPs.
- Psoriasis in Practice, Primary care training programme. Online resource: Prof Alex Anstey, Julie Van Onselen; Academic Dermatology, Newport. Link to programme
- Cochrane review of Fumaric Acid Esters in psoriasis: Dr John Ingram; University of Cardiff.
- Is it feasible for community pharmacists to deliver an educational programme designed to help people with psoriasis self-manage as effectively as possible?: Dr Rod Tucker; Hull. Online journal.
- Auditory modulation of itch in psoriasis patients: Dr Henning Holle & Dr Fiona Cowdell; University of Hull. PDF article
- Examining the association between parental mindfulness in parental and child wellbeing in childhood psoriasis: Should we test mindful parenting as an intervention: Dr Andrew Thompson; University of Sheffield. Profile link.
- Can screening undertaken in the community pharmacy help identify patients who have psoriatic arthritis?: Dr Rod Tucker; Robert Gordon University. Link to online journal. Article link.
- DermDiag: Dr Amanda Oakley, Emily Oakley; DermNet New Zealand. DermDiag tool