Issue 48 of Skin ‘n’ Bones Connection is out now. The journal is packed with useful and interesting content; not just aimed at those with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis but for anyone with an interest, whether from a personal perspective or as a healthcare professional.
In this issue:
- Flu jabs and psoriasis
- NICE Quality Standards
- Uveitis and psoriatic arthritis
- Dietary changes can improve psoriasis
- Strep throat, psoriasis and tonsillectomy
- Treatment for nail psoriasis
- Where is the truth?
- Etanercept v methotrexate study
- The Future of Healthcare
- Fake medicines crackdown