How to get in touch
Getting it right
PAPAA continually reviews its activities and consults with other organisations in order to provide services and activities that are appropriate for the changing needs of patients in the 21st century.
- The needs of people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis are and will continue to be the thrust of all activities the organisation delivers. These activities will be delivered in an appropriate way that is based on good evidence and input from patients, carers and healthcare professionals.
- PAPAA does not receive funds from the pharmaceutical industry or commercial sector.
- We do not link our activities to commercial marketing or public relations campaigns and will only link our name or logo to an activity if we believe that it is beneficial to our constituent group.
- We do not endorse products or make recommendations.
- We provide information that has been approved by healthcare professionals or has been proven beneficial by published evidence.
- We provide a signposting service to help people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis to make an informed choice and understand how to deal with their condition in a constructive and confident way.
If you do not see us mentioned or actively involved in a psoriasis awareness campaign, day, week or month, whether in the UK or around the world, then it may because it is contrary to our philosophical or ethical approach.